Pure Imagination

When I was a kid, I had a vivid imagination. Some folks even thought that I had an overactive imagination. Some folks think I still do. (BTW--That's fine by me.)

Whenever I pretended to be She-Ra, I'd fashion a tube top out of aluminum foil, wrap it around my torso and I was The Princess of Power.

And when I pretended to be Jem (the same costume as She-ra, just with matching foil skirt!) I was truly, truly, truly outrageous.

I would get lost in play and everything seemed colorful and fun.



Now I watch my son act out Shakespearean tragedies with Gonzo and Zoe.

Better than any play I saw in college. This kid fully commits.

2 comments:

RIRI said...

He's his parents child. I love that he's the director, producer and lead in all his play.

Susan said...

It's wonderful to see tradition being passed on from mother to son. Please give my regards to Charlotte.

Much love,

Susan