Happy Halloween 09' - OOGIE BOOGIE!

We've never had much money, but this year we were a whole new LOW level of broke, so I had to show restraint when it came to decorating for Halloween. But it was also our first year with a yard so I HAD to do something...



These are gravestone I made out of cardboard and paint.



But the real decorations are my paper mache Lock, Shock, Barrel and Oogie Boogie.



Yes, Ooogie is covered in paper towels. I couldn't afford the burlap. (Yup. Burlap's a luxury, peoples. I need that money for Coop's lunch.)



But perhaps it adds to the whole 'Eco-Etsy' look that's oh-so-chic right now.



Cooper likes to hug these creepy creatures. He says he loves Oogie Boogie. He sings the songs from The Nightmare Before Christmas to them.



Daddy's taking Cooper (or should I say, 'Animal') out for trick or treating. I'm on candy duty at home where I'll be watching every Simpson's Treehouse of Horror.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!

1 comments:

RIRI said...

Your Halloween is alway so special. Cooper is going to expect this and more every year. It just keeps getting better and better. We love you and miss you all very much.