Welcome to COOPER'S TOWN!

The National Baseball Hall of Fame is in Cooperstown, NY.



To celebrate Cooper K's upcoming "I've-Been-Around-For-a-Month" milestone, my husband Jakob wanted to create a sign for Coop's nursery. I got a canvas and some wood letters and whipped up this city sign for "Cooper's Town." The circles around the border are actually little baseballs.



Someday, Jakob will take Cooper to the real Cooperstown. Picture it...a father and son talking baseball and taking pauses (long, pregnant, pensive pauses) as they reflect on the woes of Red Sox past, present & future.



I know Jakob is torn. He doesn't want Cooper to become a potty mouth, but the temptation to teach him to say, "Yankees SUCK!" is hard to resist.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

how cute is cooper? I love his action shots!!!!!!

just don't let cooper root for the angels jakob. we're counting on you.