New England Coop

Sorry. I know these New England pictures were due at least a week ago.



I've been too pooped to post. I look so tired that the ladies at Ralph's have been asking if I'm ok. I dig Trader Joe's and all, but my Ralph's tribe of check-out chicks that I see nearly every day really look after me :)

Anyway, here's our New Englandavaganza!


First, we stayed with Jakob's grandparents, Mary and Rudy Bonin, in Pocasset, MA.



This was our room. I wish I could have had Jakob posing with a pipe.



Since Grandma JoLynn goes by 'MiMi,' it seems only natural that Great Grandma Bonin should go by, 'GiGi.'

Cooper adored GiGi, Great Grampa and the coasters in their living room.



I tend to only see New England in the winter. Being back there in the summer made me feel like a kid again. I grew up with these roads, trees, rotaries, beaches and packies.





Cooper enjoyed running around the lawn, playing Bocce, eating, eating, eating and hanging with Uncles, Great Uncles, Great Aunts, Grandparents, Great-Grandparents, and cousins! Whew.



Guess who got another birthday party?



Ask the kid with blue frosting all over his dimpled mug.



Cooper went on two boat rides; one of Hyannis Bay and the other of Lake Winnepesaukah. (official "suckers/tourists pay cash for these" portraits soon to come)



I turned to Jakob and said, "I wouldn't mind living on a lake or a bay." We looked at each other and laughed in a way that only poor people can laugh.



I like this photo. "Adult Life."

I'm glad Sean is coming to California.



We spent the latter part of the trip in Strafford, NH. Cooper ate lobster. Do you think he liked it? Well, let's see. It was warm and buttery and covered in cream sauce and amazing and it was LOBSTER. Yep. He liked it.



I love the family I was born into. I love the family that accepts me like their own. I love the family made up of my close friends.



And I love the family I'm building.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So one of these summers we have to coordinate the dates when you are in Pocasset and we are in Onset.

Miss you loads.

Susan, Brian and Mitch