White Height

Look at my child. At this rate, he's going to be taller than me by year's end!



He's 31". That's TALL! (95th percentile). Cooper, you get that from Daddy's family. Momma's family is a combo of short Irish legs (mcstubby limbs) and hairy Canadian legs. (bristly, eh?)



Cooper had an excellent day in the park today. He played with an 18 month old named Danielle and a 2 year old boy named Ray. At first, Cooper did not want to share. But playing in the sand fixed that. There was enough sand for everyone.He liked being with other kids. He's a social dude.

It's better than the other day in the park where Cooper kept falling down on the grass. I wondered what the deal was. I figured he was just having a bad balance day. Then I noticed that I put his shoes on the wrong feet. Ooops! Sorry, Coop. I think I need more sleep. How's about letting me snooze until 6:30am? That would be heaven. Thanx.



Cooper now eats scrambled eggs, hot dogs, fish, ravioli and (drum roll, please) mushrooms! Finally someone else in the family digs on mushrooms.

The piano is still the fave toy right now. He loves it.



His compositions are very 'Philip Glass.' He enjoys contemporary minimalism.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for preparing the family for the one year old version of Cooper! Holy Cow he's got the White, Bonin(Harmon) & Charbonneau (& more) genes when it comes to his height! He's so beautiful!
Thank you for such an awesome start to my first day of vacation and now back to Cooperising the house! Love, Mimi