Kwik-E-Venture

Unless you live under a rock in lame land, you've probably heard that The Simpsons Movie opened this weekend. To promote the film, several 7-11 stores were converted into Kwik-E-Marts.

Here are some pictures from the day that Andrew and I visted our local Kwik-E-Mart...




This is me looking upset because I do not yet have a Squishee in hand.




Buzz! I tried a can. It tastes like tooth decay.


This is what joy looks like.








Indian guys are sexy.


I match Marge's hair!


Andrew matches the building! We like to coordinate.



Who needs the Kwik-E-Mart?
Their floors are Stick-E-Mart.
They made dad Sick-E-Mart.
Lets Hurl a Brick-E-Mart!

Who needs the Kwik-E-Mart?
I dooooooo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're taking Mitch to the movie tomorrow. Shhhh. It's a secret.

Susan and Brian

Dave Lowe said...

Let Andrew know I bought the same comic he did at the KWICK E MART too...LOL! Burbank ROCKS!