Pumpkin Patch - Year 2!



Cooper had so much fun at the pumpkin patch last year that we just had to return.



I knew he wouldn't sit long in that cart. 3 minutes and 10 seconds went by and then he had his leg up over the rail ready to jump wagon.





He touched every gourd in the place. He also liked throwing the hay.



When he started throwing the pumpkins, I became concerned. I didn't want to pay for a bunch of busted squash. More importantly, there were infants and wee babies at the lot that day and I certainly didn't want my kid to commit assault with a deadly pepo.



Check out that Super Mario Bro! They spared no expense.

We ended up getting a HUGE pumpkin that I have yet to carve. I want to get some better tools. I want it to be impressive. I have not decided on the design, but I have two days and I work best under pressure, right :)



My boys. My Halloween. My oh my.

1 comments:

RIRI said...

Looks like lots of fun. I know Cooper likes the pumpkin patch cause when we passed one while on a ride he started fussin cause we drove right by. He is drawn to them. Next year he'll know the "Great Pumpkin" personally.
Happy Halloween!!!!!!