Inspirational...Celebrational...MUPPETATIONAL!

The family that plays together, stays together.



When our dear friends Josh and Kayla Cagan gave our family the incredible gift of designing our very own MUPPET WHATNOTS, well, we took it very seriously!



Cooper's Whatnot arrived first. Coop went with a lounge singer dressed in a burgundy tux. SO CLASSY! We believe he picked this attire because it looks a lot like something The Great Gonzo might wear. In fact, he named this new friend 'Gonzo.' And because he already has a smaller stuffed animal of that other Gonzo, he calls this one 'THE BIG GONZO."



Jakob's Whatnot looks like a crazed economist. I feel like he should be yelling at me about our current feduciary crisis. The plaid suit, bald head and glasses made me laugh as soon as I saw him.



My whatnot is a showgirl, actress, performer, fashionista, poet, artist, drunkard, tough cookie with a big heart...just like me! Cooper named her...her name is "Pretty."

Thanks, Cagans!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great friends you have to give you such a thoughtful gift and what a great job you all did creating your Muppets! Just wonderful!
ps. Love the pics!

Mom/Mimi