Beatles Mix


The baby's ears have formed, so Jakob made a "sleepy time" mix for his kid. Some moms play classical music against their bellies. For us, it's the Fab Four. Here's the list:

Track 1. Yesterday
Track 2. Good Night
Track 3. Mother Nature's Son
Track 4. Julia
Track 5. Blackbird
Track 6. I'm So Tired
Track 7. Dear Prudence
Track 8. Golden Slumbers
Track 9. Here Comes The Sun
Track 10. Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)
Track 11. Strawberry Fields Forever
Track 12. The Fool On The Hill
Track 13. Here, There And Everywhere
Track 14. Eleanor Rigby
Track 15. The Long And Winding Road
Track 16. Let It Be
Track 17. Across The Universe
Track 18. Because
Track 19. Something
Track 20. All Things Must Pass
Track 21. I Will
Track 22. While My Guitar Gently Weeps
Track 23. Cry Baby Cry

This means my child will either be a huge Beatles fan or hate this music soooo much. Don't worry. I plan to make a punk rock mix, a hip hop mix and an AlternRock/AvantGarde mix, too. It's all about variety.

2 comments:

Awol said...

Um. I'd kinda like a copy of that mix myself.

Nicole Charbonneau White said...

I'll burn you one. Then, you can sing those tunes to the baby and the kid will think, "Dude...this guy knows those songs that I know. He MUST be cool."