You, Me and Everyone We Know...Laughing



These are some goofy drawings I did of the performers who will be at the upcoming show that Mighty McPilgrim is producing.

THE BIG LAUGHIE FUN TIME COMEDY WEEKEND IS NEARLY HERE!

You, Me and Everyone We Know...Laughing
Fri & Sat - February 17th & 18th @ 8pm
The Plymouth Theater
4359 Melrose Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90029

Tix are just $10

It'll be an unforgetable night of sketch, stand-up, improv and all types of craziness.



I made these cartoons to dress up the theater. So, I guess it's a freakin' art show, too. HOT DAMN!



I tried to draw everybody. If you want to check them all out, visit Flickr.

3 comments:

Dave Lowe said...

Hey Nikki
So I stumbled on your blog and other website via all the McPilgrim links.
I just wanted to let you know how much I love your work and I find it very inspiring. I have always enjoyed stuff that bridges the gab between cartoon/caricature and fine art. I mean that in a good way and hope not to insult.
It was nice to get to know you over the past year working and consider me a big fan of your art.
Dave

Nicole Charbonneau White said...

I'm so touched, Dave! To have somone like you (a truly talented artist that I look up to) say that they dig my art...why, it just makes my day! I've admired you even before I met ya. You made that cucumber look fantabulous! And then once I got to see your work on a set and got to check out your art and comics online, I became a Dave Lowe Fan. I'm a member of the Dave Lowe fan club. Awol is the prez.

Dave Lowe said...

Wow! Thanks...I hope I might quote you as a reference right after my Dad who said..."hey Picasso when your done with your artistic brooding clean up the ****ing garage!"