Play D'oh!

Last week I started my month long stretch in studio. Then, I was abruptly laid off. Then I was suddenly re-hired and now I'm out of a job again.

Weirdest week ever.

Now I'm back to being a full time mommy. It was time to intro (drum roll, please) Playdough.



Coop started by trying to eat it. Of course.



Then, he really got into it. He really liked squishing the colors together and then ripping them apart again. He also enjoyed jamming the colors back into the correct container. He likes sorting and filing and putting things away. Future artist/musician/athlete/administrator.



I like his take on Edvard Munch's THE SCREAM. Nice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

From Uncle J: I admit Cooper is one smart little munchkin, but there's no way he could've done that (The Scream)
Mimi: Or could he?!
Love you allllllllll!

Susan said...

I just love to click on the pictures so I can see that sweet face close up. You are a wonderful mom. Mitchell very rarely got to play with PlayDoh. I would find little balls of it all over the rug under the table.

Hope things iron out with work.

Love you guys!
Susan