All Aboard

Memere and I took Cooper to ride the train at Griffith Park.



That smile is worth more to me than a trunk full of treasure.

He kept laughing and screaming, "Chooooo Chooooo! ALL ABOARD!"



I have a parent/teacher conference this evening. Cooper has been a bit of a challenge lately, but I'm pretty sure that's typical of a two-year-old.

I know that sometimes he doesn't listen, but I suspect that it's not an obedience issue. I can shout, "Cooper, please come here," fourteen or more times and he won't budge. Then I whisper "Muppet Show" from across the room and all of a sudden there's pep in his step. It's "selective hearing" and it's an unfortunate Charbonneau trait. I suffer from it myself. HEY! I can feel all your sarcastic "No, really?" eye rolls!!!

My New Year's Resolution will be to be a better listener.

And, of course, to post more often :)

3 comments:

RIRI said...

ALL ABOARD THE TRAIN...I love that smile too. The new look of the blog is very nice.

Susan said...

Really digging the look of your site. The slide show is fun, too.

However, the best part is Cooper's smiling face... and yours.

Love you,

Susan

Awol said...

New site!! New Site!!!


Wheeeeee!

You have a kid.


I wish drunkenness could explain this post.