Nine Times

Today, 9/9/09 is my 9th wedding anniversary.

Is something magical supposed to happen? Tonight after dinner, I'll try to convince Jakob to take hands with me and spin around nine times whilst chanting "number nine" aloud...nine times, of course. Perhaps we'll be transported to The Goblin Kingdom or turned into Vermicious Knids.



I can't believe I've been able to hang on to Jakob for so long. I was pretty sure he'd bolt after the first six years, but it looks like he's in it to win it. He tolerates me so well. That's really a quality I admire in a man!

He'll even put up with me watching weepy women movies like The Hours over and over again. Thank you and Happy Anniversary, Jakob. I'll let Virginia Woolf put it better than I ever could...

"What I want to say is that I owe all the happiness of my life to you. You have been entirely patient with me and incredibly good...I don't think two people could have been happier than we have been."

2 comments:

Robert Irving said...

Happy Anniversary Nicole and Jakob --

It is beautiful to see you so happy.

Love to you both,

Robert and Bill

Awol said...

a.) Congrats!

b.) Like the site redesign, very nice!

I love and miss you all a buncha buncha.