WILD THING

If you know my kid at all, you know that he has a sick obsession with The Muppet Show. It's my own fault. I always loved it when I was young and so I introduced it to him. Now he's addicted. He watches it every night before bedtime.

For Halloween this year, he wanted to be "Animal." Big surprise. He IS Animal. I didn't have a lot to spend, but give me some feathers, faux fur and Styrofoam and I can conquer the world!



It came out pretty good. Not perfect, mind you, but pretty darn good. What did Cooper think? Well, take a look...



He REFUSED to take the costume off once he put it on. I told him he had to save it for Saturday. He was outraged. To him, this outfit is perfect for any occasion, any day, any time, from now on and forever...I've created a monster.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WILD THING! YOU MAKE MY HEART SING!!!
Pepere loves his little buddy.
Memere too!
The costume is wicked pissa!

Dave Charbonneau said...

It's almost 2010 and Batman and the Princess show up every week or two at our home.

--Dave C.