Ruby Zuzu - One Month Old

Dear Ruby,

You made it through the first month. Congrats to both of us.

You're a healthy gal, but you spit up a lot. You also fart quite a bit, too. We dress you up like a pretty, pretty princess and then witness you puking and barfing on everyone as they talk about how gorgeous you are.



You fooled me. I thought you were quiet. Not so. Three weeks on the planet and you decided to show your true colors. Now I know that the day I pushed you out, I released the Kraken.



You stick out your tongue. You're very strong. You're already holding your head up. You grab onto my hair and clench your fist with the tenacity of a pit bull with lockjaw. Momma's precious angel.



You're an amazing human being. I'm going to say that to you every day of your life.



I love you, Ruby Zuzu.

Xoxo,

Mom

0 comments: