TOY STORY FUN ZONE!!!

Cooper has been waiting for Toy Story 3 to come out since he started seeing the billboards in late April. It was his first, "I-can't-wait-for-that-to-be-released-in-the-theater!" cinema anticipation experience.



So...why not do it right and go to the INSANE SUPER CRAZY FUN ZONE area that they have constructed by the El Capitain in Hollywood.



Disney took over the football field of Hollywood High and turned it into a hyperactive preschooler's paradise.







There was a playground, a bounce house and games.









There was also a LIVE SHOW!



Coop made himself very comfortable in a bean bag chair and watched the "Dancing with the Toys" program in its entirety.









And got to MEET THE STARS THEMSELVES.



Can you believe it? He met THE Woody and THE Buzz.

I wish I could go to a fun zone and meet my heroes. Please tell me if David Lynch, Tim Burton and Julie Taymor come together to make a fun zone. I'm there! I'm a little terrified, but I'm there.

1 comments:

RIRI said...

Fun Zones are so cool. Cooper is hangin with the celebs. We just saw T 3 Saturday and it was great. No Fun Zone like El Capitan though!