FRANKENBELLY!!!!!



Howdy Little Monster in My Tummy!

BEHOLD! You live in my "FrankenBelly." It's bulbous, riddled with stretch marks and has a little creature inside of it that wriggles and writhes all darn day and night...YOU!

We're 17 days away from our official due date. Each day feels like an eternity. Sure, I'm ginormous, uncomfortable and I really miss having ankles. But mostly your dad and I are just so freakin' anxious to meet you. Trust me kid, you're pending arrival has got folks from coast to coast giddy with anticipation.

Pregnancy. What a long, strange trip it's been. I've never experienced such intense heartburn, mood swings, constipation, or love, love, LOVE. I can already tell that I'll miss being pregnant with you. I've loved feeling you grow inside me these past nine months.

But don't get me wrong. You DO need to come out. I know it's comfy in there with the good food and perfect temperature. But isn't it getting a wee bit cramped? You haven't dropped yet and I'm starting to wonder if you might be a procrastinator like your father. The truth is that you can't stay in my uterus forever. Sorry.

So start getting ready to pack up and move out. You'll dig it here. I promise. Plus you've got a bunch of cool toys, cool clothes and cool people waiting for you.

Hope to see you soon.

Love,

Mom

1 comments:

Dave Lowe said...

I'm known by most friends to be a bitter person. Congratulations...this one got to me
Maybe it's the dirt in my eye or re-reading all your sappy posts in one sitting while listening to the "E.T." soundtrack by John Williams.