Halloween Spirit



"I VANT TO SUCK YER BOOOOOOOOOOB!"



Like my little Lost Boy? I ordered this pacifier from My Punk Baby. Coop thinks it's hilarious.



Ahhhhhh, Halloween! The time of year when it's acceptable to let your inner Goth out. Some of the neighborhood front yard decor is terrifically gruesome this year. Up on my Burbank block you can see everything from bodies hanging in trees to rotting zombies emerging from the soil. People in the suburbs won't let their kids watch too much television, but they will produce a bloody, violent yard display complete with dismembered body parts. I heard some dude in the West Hills used old airplane parts to recreate the crash debris from one of my fave teleshow, 'Lost'.



I adore this holiday! Pass me a Fun Size Snickers.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the outfit cooper! I want your shirt!Uncle J convinced me to replace the computer background of you in your Pats garb to your Halloween giggles! Sorry but you're too sweet to be scary!
Happy Halloween to all!
Love and spooky kisses,
Mimi