Thank Goodness I Married This Guy



My husband came home, fed Cooper, diapered Cooper, made me a drink, drew me a bath, presented me with a fancy cake, put Cooper to bed, ordered me dinner and (this shows true love) let me watch a cheesy horror flick on cable that we've already seen before. Why? Because I'm a goof who enjoys making immature jokes and talking through a bad film rather than viewing something new.

The cake was special ordered. It's a tri-level mousse cake with white chocolate shavings (dusted with dark chocolate) adorning the top. This cake is a work of art! I feel like the queen of Burbank!

He knows me so well.



The top of the cake says, "Mom." Jakob says, "It's from Cooper."

Thank goodness I married this guy.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I second that. We are all grateful you found Jakob.

Happy, Happy Birthday.

Glad you were born!

Love you,

Susan