Happy Blogiversary


T'was one year ago that I started this blog. Since then...

*I took up yoga
*Jakob gave up beer
*I gained 67 pounds in pregnancy weight. THERE! I FRIGGIN' SAID IT!!!
*Our office/lounge became a nursery
*My hubby and best friend were makin' out all over the internet and tv (Broke Mac Mountain)
*Mighty McPilgrim threw a sketch shindig with Lizzy Cooperman, Overtime, Kenny & Chantal and TROOP!
*I made 15 paintings
*I gave birth to a happy, healthy and taller than average baby boy.
*My mom came to California and lived with me for a month
*I learned to knit
*The White fam came for a visit.
*Sean and Casey came for a visit.
*Jessica Trimble came for a visit. (We had many visitors.)
*Ryan and Jenny got married
*Jakob and I celebrated our 6-year wedding anniversary.
*Edy and Alex got engaged.
*Andrew starting acting in commercials, did a play and broke both his arms.
*I became addicted to shows like Lost, The Office, Weeds and Dexter.
*I lost my pregnancy weight. (YAY! I can wear my wedding ring again. No more looks of, "Oh-that-poor-single-mommy," from the old ladies as I push Cooper around the supermarket in his carriage.)
*McPilgrim's short films appeared at the world famous Hollywood Improv. (I was insulted by a hack comic!)
*Giza, Alex and Karen all turned 30. (Jakob's turn is coming up on Feb. 23rd. More on that later!)
*Coop had his first Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years
*I started transcendental meditation

I know that this year there will be even more luck, laughter and laughs to write about.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So many accomplishments in such a little time,wow!!!
Congrats to you all!!!
Everyone loves your blog! We are so grateful for all your efforts&
love your new blog look too.
Mom & the White gang

Ps tell Cooper that Mimi will be calling real soon, I don't want him to forget who I am:o)