Rawk the Fauxhawk



My son's hair is my new favorite toy.

He had been bald for the first 5 months of his life, so when hair finally arrived, I was thrilled! Now, it's growing out, up and all over his head. After his bath, I like to form it into a nice little spike.



His hair is not the only thing sticking out...a front TOOTH has started to peek through his bottom gums.

I have named this first tooth, "Chomper."

WOW. Hair. Teeth. Cherub cheeks. He's got it all.

(Accept eyebrows. When do you think those will arrive?)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see a faint sign of some eyebrows. Let's hope Cooper doesn't inherit the Charbonneau unibrow. This new picture is on my desktop right now.
Love,
Grannemarie

Edy Why said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! He is soooooo cute!!!!! I love your blog!!! It is my first time commenting, though... It looks like your December trip was very special!
xo
Edy :o)

Dave Lowe said...

Did you place an eybrow order at the hospital when he was born? If not you should give them a call fast.
My sister had the same issues...apparently eyebrows are an "extra".
You can also pick up "after market" ones at Cal Worthington's Long beach
used baby part lot.