9 Months

A thousand pardons for the recent lack of bloggings. My beautiful IMac decided to take this time to poop out on me. It's at the Apple Store as we speak. I feel like I'm missing a limb without it. Let's hope it only needs minor surgery. I'm posting from my husband's computer.



Today Cooper turned 9 months old! Yes. That's right. 9 MONTHS!! He's been outside of me just as long as he was inside of me. We celebrated the day with...(drum roll please!)Grampa Joe!



My father arrived in California this week. Cooper was a little unsure about this loveable giant, but now they are inseparable. We took a trip down to Island Burger for some tropical eats and drinkies, then we headed off to the beach.



My dad has decided to go by, "Pepere," (pronounced "Pep - Ay") since it's easier to say and he wants to be the very next word that Cooper utters. Palm trees, sunshine and the sweetest little boy in the whole world.

I have to say, it was a good day.

For more new photos, Click here to visit Flickr.

4 comments:

Awol said...

I like how you ended your lovely day post with an Ice Cube lyric.

I trust you also didn't have to use your AK?

Anonymous said...

What wonderful pics of our birthday boy! hooray for 9mos.! He's so big!!! Everyone looks great! thanks for the pics and words!!!! love, Mom/Mimi

Anonymous said...

Cooper knows a good thing when he sees it. Welcome to the west coast "Pepere" Joe. We are looking forward to planning a Burbank visit when Granmarie arrives sometime in May.

Love
Great Gran Marie

Anonymous said...

Jack is jealous...says Cooper's a cute kid alright but he took away my smokin' Joe! Ruufff
Love the pictures. You look like you're home Joe. Sorry you had to miss the Nor'easter. The ceiling is barely holding out.
Nikki ~ you look GREAT!
Jakob ~ happy belated 30th, loved the roast!
Joe ~ going for a meeting in your honor ... thank goodness RiRi's joined the 420 shuffle....Miss you!
Cooper ~ You just keep on getting cuter and cuter! a real chick magnet!
Love, from the chilling waters of Buttermilk Bay