Zoo Cooper

This past Sunday, the fam went to the Los Angeles Zoo.



Just as we entered the park, Coop fell asleep for his afternoon nap. To quote Jakob, "This is a pricey nap."



But he perked right up as soon as he heard the loud honking of flamingos. I told him they were pink because they ate shrimp. Most of the animals were asleep. The lions looked particularly lazy. To quote Jakob, "King of the jungle, MY EYE!"



The giraffes were a real highlight of the day.



And we got to see some Red Apes. There was a mother and her baby.



The baby ape was clinging to mom as she climbed up a rope. I read on the little 'Red Ape Info Plaque' how ape babies learn everything from their mommies.



That tugged at my heart.



Then we went to the Cheesecake Factory where Coop flirted with copious waitresses.



My father and Cooper are best friends and are having a blast. However, I know they are eagerly awaiting the arrival of Grannemarie. I can't wait until we're all here to enjoy days like this.



Love you, Mom! We'll see you soon :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cooper. I've been looking for a great grandson picture for my new picture wall and seeing that we both like the giraffes, I am taking the one of you at the zoo. Keep being so photogenically available and I'll see that your best pics are on the "Great Wall"
LOVE
Great Granmarie

Anonymous said...

Cooper is getting too cute for words... I mean, he adjdkf jkjhsdiuiu kjhsbdhu uh.

Ugh. See?

Adorable.

Miss you.
xox
Mark

Anonymous said...

Cooper, what a lucky boy you are having such wonderful parents! I just love seeing all the cool things they do with you! plus you you have pepere there too!!!

love you so, Mimi

Anonymous said...

Thanks to you guys, I have the cutest little cousin in the world. He is adorable. I hope everything is going wonderfully for the three of you out there! Give Cooper a kiss for me!

-Stacy Charbonneau