Splish Splash

After dinner, Cooper had liquified lasagna in his hair and cookie crumbs embedded in his fingers. It was time for a bath.



As we sang 'Rubber Ducky, You're the One,' I suddenly had a vivid memory of my own mother blowing bubbles with me in the tub.



Bubbles are a great way to mind-freak a 10-month old. They're round. They float. They fly. They vanish. He was fully entertained.



Cooper recently discovered "splashing."



How can I even begin to describe the look of glee on his face as his hand came slamming down against the water and made a mighty splash?



That's pure happiness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Splish splash! Cooper your Mom loved the bath too. Mainly she like the bubbles. Looks like you like them too. I'm so looking forward to blowing some bubbles with you.
Love
Grannemarie

Awol said...

I see he's got his uncle's hair...