You Are 10 Months Old & You Are My Sunshine

Dear Cooper,



I mentioned that you were 10 months old today and the woman I was talking to uttered an enormous, "WOW!"



Wow, indeed.



You spend LONG stretches of time on your feet. You're so strong. I can't believe how much strength your small body has. You're a powerful kid. Changing your diaper has become a Herculean task! You keep flipping all around the changing table like a Yugslavian Yimnist. I've been meaning to talk to you about these flip-flopping episodes. It's frightening for me when you've had a gigantic poop. All that enthusiastic twirling is terrirying when turds are involved.



It seems that you'd much rather stand than sit. You eat little finger foods. You really like banana flavored rice puffs and apple wagon wheels.



I can't believe it's been 10 months. You used to be the size of an M & M.



Next thing I know, you'll be going to college. (Note to self: SAVE MONEY NOW.)



I love you, Cooper. You're my boy. You're the best.

XOXO,

-Mom

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you do it Nicole? Working mom, attentive wife, caring daughter. Your amazing. These pictures are so timely. The Red Socks rule. I heard Cooper has a fever today, maybe it's penant fever!
I love you
Mom