Ready or Not



Beer...wine...food...



Singing...dancing...laughing...



7 paintings...12 puppets...3 videos...



All in one crazy show.

My show.

I always wanted my 30th birthday to be an outrageous fiasco.

Now, I've made sure of it.

I've worked really hard and I'm only doing it once.

Yeah, it's $20. But you know I'd pay twice that to go to your birthday party.

So if you can make it...please make it.

The Pilsner Room at The Gordon Biersch Restaurant
145 S. San Fernando Rd., Burbank, CA 91502
Saturday, October 20, 8:00PM

rsvp - contact@mightymcpilgrim.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'd be there if we were just a little closer! Have a wonderful time!!! Your work looks amazing!
Love, Mom & Dad White

Robert Irving said...

Will there be an on line version -- how about a catalogue. Sorry to miss it.
Love,
Robert