THE wedding.

Sorry for not getting these pix up sooner, but I JUST sobered up from what will go down in history as one of the best darn times of ALL time.



I gotta say it. My husband looks smokin' hot in a tux. I snagged me a cutie! I hope whatever spell I have on him keeps him in love with me for a super long time.



Lizzy, my father and I caused hilarity to ensue in the lobby of the very rich, very luxurious and very fancy 'Shutters On the Beach'. We were already silly. It was only 4:30pm.



I love this photo of Carrie & Giza. Everyone was lookin' snazzy.



The ceremony was stunning. The rabbi hit a homerun. You know how folks say, "she looked like a million bucks"? Well Edy looked like a hundred million bucks! But what made me weep with joy was the way Alex looked at her. His eyes were full of tremendous, incomparable love. It was beautiful.



The party that followed was mammoth. The food! The music! The drinks! The laughs!





We partied hearty, Marty--until 4 in the frickin' morning!



Jakob and I knew at our own wedding (seven years ago) that Alex & Edy's love story was forever. I'm so happy for them. Congrats Mr. & Mrs. Bakalarz!

NOW HAVE A BABY :)

For more wedding photo's, click here to visit Flickr.

2 comments:

Christine Jag said...

I usually browse your blog to see your adorable little one, but I have to say your dress is AMAZING. amazing amazing amazing. You look super hot.

Anonymous said...

damn, jag beat me! I was just about to tell you that yes I do agree my son is hot!!! but so is his woman!!!!! thank you for sharing the wedding congrats to Alex & Edy! Love, Mom/Jo