Happy Eat a Turkey Day

Honestly, this Thanksgiving was a bumpy one.

Cooper was very fussy. Jakob and I quibbled about bringing the hand-held mixer to Andrew's place. That spat turned into an argument about packing all the stuff we were bringing. That exchange turned into a fight about how we turn everything into a bigger fight. Then we stopped speaking to each other for the rest of the morning.



But we got over it. And that's what I'm thankful for. We love each other enough to endure the bumps and kiss and make nice.



I'm thankful for my amazing family. I'm thankful for my generous, loving friends.



Andrew Wollman's been throwing this shindig for a decade! I'm thankful that each year I've had a place to go and make merry on Thanksgiving.

Thank you.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok just one question. who is the innocent young lady sitting between my son & his roomie? She must be very brave.
And just one statement, I love that you are all together!
Love you all!
Mom