Caught Red Handed



Let me just say that when Revlon calls a product "ColorSTAY", they totally mean it.

Cooper found my "Red Velvet" lipstick and decided to make himself pretty.

After quickly taking this photo, I plopped him in the tub.

No matter how much soap I used or how hard I scrubbed, the lipstick remained.

I called my mother in a panic. She suggested baby oil. It was miraculous.

Cooper enjoyed how slippery his skin felt. He kept rubbing his arms together and smiling.

I told him that he'd have to stick to the same exact rule that my mother had for me when I was young:

No makeup until 16.

2 comments:

Susan said...

This was the age that Mitchell sat on the couch, opened a jar of peanut butter and dove in up to his elbows. It was all over him, the couch and me once I tried to pick him up.

Cooper is giving you a run for your money. The Revlon people might like this anecdote for advertising.

Hang tough.

Love you,

Susan

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of two different times. When I was little and got into my mom's food coloring. I dyed myself, the couch, the wall and the curtains a lovely shade of blue. I was blue for days and I think I may have been called Smurfette by some family members.

But the picture of Cooper reminds me of one of my favorite pictures of you. We were making Christmas ornaments and you got red paint all over your face. Do you remember? I still have that picture :) Fun times.

Love

your cuz Lisa