Girlie Tea Party

On Saturday, we had friends over for a girlie, feathery, glittery, hats on, pinkies out, fancy tea party.

(Not to be confused with the insane people who picket from lawn chairs wearing tricorn hats who call themselves "The Tea Party." Those folks are...well...I haven't used this term since the early 90's, but they're WHACK!)

We just wanted to lounge and tea and tea and lounge...







I laid out some extra hats and accessories in case anyone felt under dressed. We nibbled on gourmet sandwiches with the crusts cut off. We sipped tea and celebrated the upcoming (ANY DAY NOW!!!) arrival of our little girl.



















Thank you so much to everyone who made the day one of the happiest of my life. I mean it. I felt so loved. I felt so happy. That is no small feat when you are THIS PREGNANT. You are all amazing friends.

















I am a little weirded out by the New Improved Rainbow Brite (SO BLONDE!) but I am willing to accept change. That's what being a mom is :)

1 comments:

RIRI said...

I wish I was there! But I'm on my way soon. You look radiant!