My Super Cooper



Dear Cooper,

You sister will be arriving any day now. She'll need me a lot. WARNING -- She'll probably fuss and cry and stink. I know you'll love her, but there may be times when she seems like a real pain.

But there will be times when it's awesome! You will be a big brother. That's a lot of responsibility and I know you'll be great at it.



I just wanted to let you know that even if these next few weeks seem nutty and hectic, we'll still play together, paint together, have picnics, blow bubbles, cook pancakes, and sing Yo Gabba Gabba songs. I promise.

You'll always be my #1 son.

Xoxo,

Your mommy.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Mitchell turned 15 this week. We have school and work and all kinds of things to pull us away from each other. But still there is that special bond.

Cooper has been imprinted by his mommy. What a lucky boy!

JoLynn said...

What a sweet message to our precious boy! He is so lucky to have you as his mommy! I know he'll need to be patient which was a challenge for his dad when he became a big brother. Just remember this... beware of little boys bearing pillows!
thinking of you and waiting for THE call. love, jo