5 Cute Baby Items That Makes Me Squeal With Delight


#1. Love/Hate Scratch Mittens
I found these on a cool British site called nippazwithattitude.com. Babies can get awful fussy when it comes to clipping their nails. Their fingers are so freakin' small. These little mittens keep them from scratching themselves in between grooming sessions. Plus, they're totally biker/gangsta/outlaw rad!




#2. The Bob Dylan Onsie
Get it? It's BOB DYLAN and it says, "Time I Need A-Changin'!" HA HA! My husband loves this garmet, also from nippazwithattitude.com.




#3. The Sushi Changing Matt
This I found on an adorable website called myretrobaby.com It's so funky!




#4. The BEES KNEES Crawling Pants
Found at BeesKneesBaby.com, these pants are AWESOME! For the little crawler in your life, they have cushy inserts to protect brand new knees and absorb shock. Genius!




#5a. IF I HAVE A GIRL - The Sugar Skull Toddler Dress
Ever since my last job, I've been very into 'Day of the Dead' decor. The truth is--I want this dress, but my baby is obviously going to be cooler than me, so the folks at babywit.com have made them in toddler sizes.



#5b. IF I HAVE A BOY - The Pee Pee Tee Pee
I must admit, this is my fave. Developed by Urban Baby Designs, this cone shaped, cloth product goes over your little guy's little guy so you don't get sprayed by spontsaneous piss when you're changin' him. And I love the name...tee hee :)

0 comments: