Soon. T'will be soon.



My mother-in-law sent me this photo with a note to 'hang in there.'

I'm so ready to birth this baby.

I'm thinking the grand event will happen this weekend. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow to check my bloodpressure and amniotic fluid and discuss inducing.



I'll be having my youngin' at this hispital: Providence St. Joseph's Medical Center. Their website offers a virtual tour of the labor & delivery pavillion, as well as an 'Online Baby Nursery' where you can check out the new arrivals. Our baby will be posted to the site 1-2 days after it springs forth into the world.

Thank you to everyone who has been checking in on me and looking after me. I have a sneaky suspicion that this may be my last post for a bit as I transition from el preggo grande to el mamma grandious.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh... so very close! I keep checking the blog awaiting the miraculous day ;-) Oh -- and this picture is SO faked! --Lisa*