Sunday In The Park With Jakob

Being so very pregnant during a heat wave can make one...what's the word I'm lookin' for? Cranky...grumpy...BITCHY! That's it! Bitchy! I'd been griping for most of the weekend. I needed an activity to make me laugh.



To cheer me up, Jakob took me to the park to blow bubbles. Here he is enjoying a smooth, mid-afternoon bubble pipe.



I like plain, circular bubble wands the best. They get the most bubble bang for your buck. Now they sell battery operated bubble blowers at the super market. Are people so lazy that they can't blow bubbles anymore? Really? You're telling me that they'd rather push a button and get a bunch of instant bubbles? Not me. I like old fashioned bubbles. Breath is what makes them live!



I dig this photo. Doesn't it look like I'm wearing the bubble as a monocle?



After the bubbles, we played a couple games of Skipbo and then we had Mac & Chee for lunch.

If you get married and have a family, I recommend doing it with your best friend.

For more bubble photos, click here to visit Flickr.

0 comments: