Sizing Up the Exersaucer



BEHOLD THE WONDERMENT OF THE EXCERSAUCER!



MARVEL AT THE BLUE HORSEY, THE GREEN ELEPHANT AND THE SPINNING THINGY THAT MAKES LOTS OF NOISE!



Since Coop's been able to hold his head up for a while now, we decided to give him a turn in this newfangled 'Exersaucer.'



It's like he's working in his own little cubicle.



"Ok. Let me just check my inbox here by the plastic circus seal and catch up on a few 'to do' items like, "squeezing the rubber tiger until it sqeaks," and "smacking the toy monkeys around."



Surrounded by a slew of new bells and whistles, Cooper still find his drool towel to be the most fascinating toy.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I have work space envy. Cooper you look like life is good in the exersaucer. Now you can have a whole new way of looking at stuff. I think I'll take a lesson from you and enjoy my surroundings.
Your pictures are my therapy.
Love
Grannemarie