These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things

No raindrops on roses here, bub. The big three (in order of 'most drooled on') are as follows:



This is Cooper's 'Fun With The Sun,' toy. It's a plush thingy made by the good folks at Lamaze. It rattles and squeaks and has a moon on the opposite side. Coop doesn't care for the moon side. He clearly prefers the sunny side. And why not? "You Are My Sunshine," and "Here Comes the Sun," are two of his favorite songs.



This is Cooper's cloth book about an orange fish, a green leaf, a blue butterfly, a yellow banana, a pink car, a red ladybug and a purple balloon.



He finds it a riveting and yummy read. He gets particularly exited about the pink car. Perhaps that's because of my stellar sounds effects, "VROOOM VROOOM!!! BEEP BEEP!" They're quite convincing. I did go to acting school. (Don't just "act" the pink car, BE the pink car.)

And finally...



This is 'Busy Bee.'



It's a bee who has cheeks that flash red and sings 'Rock-a-Bye-Baby.' Jakob found this toy creepy right away, so of course Cooper was draw to it. Busy bee goes everywhere we go.



Check out Cooper's 'Don't-mess-with-my-busy-bee' face. What tude!



It's also very tasty. He chews it. He tries to pull the wings off. He loves it.



Well, Cooper's just exhausted from showing off his toys. He'll have to show you 'Rupert The Hawaiian Monkey' some other time.

3 comments:

Awol said...

too much. no. I'm sorry. Too much cuteness.

my fear isn't that cooper throws my own mortality and dwindling father prospects in my face all the time, it's that cooper is turning me into a friggin' woman!

seriously, I think I can feel a uterus forming.

Awol said...

BTW, on further thought I believe his "don't mess with busy bee" face is actually his "Blue Steel."

Nicole Charbonneau White said...

HA HA! Good one. I think he's a little more "Hansel," than "Zoolander."