Mamma Won't Pay $25 for a Onesie

I always tell Cooper, "Mom and Dad may be cash poor, but we're rich in love." Then he makes this face.



I saw these adorably hip onesies in Old Navy selling for $25 a pop. Jakob is the working guy right now and I wasn't about to plunk down the hard earned cheddar for more Cooper fashions. So...I made my own.



I knitted & stitched this weirdo onesie.



It features a friendly one-eyed alien from the planet 'SpittySphere.' It's a place where infant spit-up is a valued commodity. Therefore, he loves hanging out on Cooper's chest.



Honestly, this kid could make a paper bag look super cute.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all love the Spitty Sphere :). Cooper you are so adorable. You look great in red. Mom will keep you off the worst dressed list with her oh so stylistic fashion. We LOVE talking to you on the speaker phone. aaaahhhhhhh
love
Grannemarie

Dave Lowe said...

"SpittyShere"...LOL..Brilliant! You have to expand on that idea. I would however find a better looking model.
Cute,adorable infants are so 2005...today people want hard edged, scarred, street wise babies...a cross between Cooper and Charles Bukowski.

Nicole Charbonneau White said...

My parents said I should make some matching diaper covers with aliens from the planet 'Sh*ttySphere.'