Mr. White Returns

So...there have been a lack of updates. I apologize all over the place. It's been so hectic that I need to invent a new word for hectic...it's been hecticaca.

While Jakob was away on his trip, I took Cooper to a wedding in Newbury Park and then to Kidspace Museum in Pasadena and then to Laguna Beach and then to the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach. Um...I'm way pooped out. I'll be posting about these as soon as I sort through the digi pix.

After all that, I really could use some rest--but I have Nicole Elliott-Bays' baby shower this weekend. Then it's my seven year wedding anniversary. (Too poor for gifts or a fancy dinner. Maybe a movie?) Then more vaccinations for Cooper. Then Coop and I are trying out a music class. Then Jakob goes to Vegas. Then Alex & Edy's wedding is coming up I must finish their ketubah. All the while, I'm writing, producing and making rediculous puppets for my one-woman show in October.

I'm totally overbooked. As me and my chums say, I've Gantz'd myself. (You know I love you, Ryan.)

The good news is: Jakob came back! Yay.

I'm posting a few pictures from the White Boy Journey. I'm not adding a lot of commentary. (I GOT ENOUGH TO DO, GOSH DARN IT!) Enjoy!







Carl's Jr is called Hardees elsewhere...weird!



They couldn't find ANYTHING in Medina...except this rad mural. "Share the dream."

"Hey baby...wanna see another great work of art?" Sean says while pointing to his crotch.




This is the famous 'BUTTER BURGER' of Wisconsin. I'm having a minor heart attack just looking at it.

They actually stayed at a place with this picture on the wall. CREEPY CRAZY HAUNTED!



San Francisco's hottest spot...for the blubbery male.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow to you, wow to my boys, and hurrah to cooper who gets to enjoy you all! You are so busy and yet cooper gets music lessons?! lucky guy. and Jakob & sean what a trip! I know this is your blog nicole but i think they should contribute some quotes to you to reduce your load. love you all, Mom/jo/mimi