Why Can't It Be Cool for Adults to Wear Bibs?

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?



SPONGE. BOB. SQUARE. BABY!



Jakob bought this "cover all" bib for Cooper. Coop has perfected the art of projectile spit-up, so this was a much needed item.



I tend to be a messy eater myself. I lament the numerous times I've enjoyed fresh guacomole and I've goobed my outfit. Dips are always my downfall. Next time I chow down, I'm going to throw on a big, fun bib. Why not? Why is it ok at Red Lobster and nowhere else?

I'll make my own bibs. I'll sew bibs with skulls and pistols on them so they're cool enough to wear out and about.
I'm starting a bib revolution. Join me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know some one who could make it cool. Nicole! It could be your craft. Cooper could be your model. Oh he so gorgeous.
love
Grannemarie

Awol said...

What's he so worried about in the first picture? Are you pointing a gun at him too? "Gimme all your bibs!"